Gary Schweitzer is a Registered Massage Therapist and International Seminar Leader. He has taught three day post graduate workshops to Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in Canada, the United States and Europe for the last fourteen years.
In February of 2010, Gary noticed more health care professionals were looking for online continuing education programs. As a result Gary has gone on to develop cutting edge, content rich continuing education programs for a variety of health care professions.
The benefit of fulfilling CE requirements online is the cost effectiveness and the overall convenience of not having to travel to live workshops. For those reasons Accelerated Online Learning is growing fast, and we have several new course offerings in development to service this high growth area.
What separates our approach from other CE providers is that we develop modular courses that offer flexibility so that the participant can choose to complete one module at a time, a combination of modules or all at once.
- Accelerated Online Learning has been an Approved Provider of Continuing Education with the Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer since 2010.
- Checkout our Evidenced Based Practice Program catalogue, and our Category “A” online programs.
- Accelerated Online Learning has been a Provider of Continuing Education for Chiropractors in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia since 2010.
- Checkout our Continuing Education Program catalogue.
- Accelerated Online Learning has provided Continuing Education courses since 2010 to various Fitness Professionals
- Checkout our Evidenced Based Practice Program, and other programs
- Accelerated Online Learning has been an Approved Provider of Continuing Education since 2001 with Massage Therapist Colleges and Associations.
- We currently have several Online, DVD and CD-ROM home study programs that are approved for continuing education credit.