Gary Schweitzer is a Registered Massage Therapist and International Seminar Leader. He has taught three day post graduate workshops to Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in Canada, the United States and Europe for the last fourteen years.
In February of 2010, Gary noticed more health care professionals were looking for online continuing education programs. As a result Gary has gone on to develop cutting edge, content rich continuing education programs for a variety of health care professions.
The benefit of fulfilling CE requirements online is the cost effectiveness and the overall convenience of not having to travel to live workshops. For those reasons Schweitzer’s Educational Services is growing fast and we have several new course offerings in development to service this high growth area.
What separates our approach from other CE providers is that we develop modular courses that offer flexibility so that the participant can choose to complete one module at a time, a combination of modules or all at once. This versatility is what allows our clients to use one CE program for more than one cycle.
- Accelerated Online Learning, a division of Schweitzer’s Educational Services, has been an Approved Provider of Continuing Education with the Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer since 2010.
- We currently have four volumes of Category “A” online programs as well as an Evidenced Based Practice Program.
- Accelerated Online Learning, a division of Schweitzer’s Educational Services, has been an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Chiropractors in Ontario, and the United States as a result of a Co-sponsorship agreement with Parker University of Dallas, Texas since 2010.
- We also provide online continuing education programs for Chiropractors with the College of Chiropractors of B.C and the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors.
- Accelerated Online Learning, a division of Schweitzer’s Educational Services, has been an Approved Provider of Continuing Education since 2001 with Massage Therapist Colleges and Associations.
- We currently have several Online, DVD and CD-ROM home study programs that are approved for continuing education credit.